The first weekend of August, I went to Jess and Oscar's wedding. Lucia, Julie, and I were in it. It was a beautiful day and we had a blast! Here is a picture of the beautiful bride and groom:

Kyle left on the 11th for his three months of training, but surprised me this past Friday with the weekend off!
School started for me Monday and so far so good! I have great kids and feel like it is going to be a good year. But I am looking forward to the long weekend and sharing some exciting news with everyone in a week if everything works out!


1 comment:
Hi! Glad you updated so we can leave comments. Love the house and glad school is going good so far. Sorry Kyle will be gone for 3 months right after y'all moved away. :( But, glad he was able to surprise you.
Post a Comment