I officially have a baby bump! And the Second Trimester is already here. We will find out the baby's sex in about 5 weeks if Baby York cooperates. And Kyle will be home by then to go with me to the sonogram this time. Yay!
OMG.. I am so sorry for not keeping up with you. And congrats on the wedding!!! Dayna said you were having a baby.. I am soooo happy for you:) You are truely blessed. Please keep in touch via email or phone. Miss ya girl! ~Myrissa myrissa_berry@yahoo.com/214-668-5512
2 comments:
Look how cute you are with your baby bump! I'm so happy for you!
OMG.. I am so sorry for not keeping up with you. And congrats on the wedding!!! Dayna said you were having a baby.. I am soooo happy for you:) You are truely blessed. Please keep in touch via email or phone. Miss ya girl!
~Myrissa
myrissa_berry@yahoo.com/214-668-5512
Post a Comment