I cannot believe how quickly this week has gone by. I really should have more pictures of this week, but sadly, I don't. It has been 7 days of sleeping and eating for Willa with a few little adventures here and there. I have a few pics that I will post later after I dress her up in another cute outfit, position her on another blanket in an attempt to get her to pose, and mark this 2 week milestone with a zillion pictures only I and Willa's grandmothers could love.
In these two weeks, I have learned that Willa's swing is an amazing invention (she is in it now since she sleeps so lightly in my arms at this hour and we start early morning games of peek-a-boo that result in crying if she is disturbed in any way). Also, 11pm-3am are the hours of choice for her new found appreciation for crying- I fear we have a little colic going on. And I don't care what the doctor says, my baby IS smiling at me and knows it, too! And that it is the most precious smile in the world!
I have also learned that I have the most amazing husband anyone could ask for and see that we are such a great team, even at 4 am when we'd both rather be sleeping...
Happy 2 weeks, baby girl! You survived 7 more days with me and Daddy!


No comments:
Post a Comment