I had the best day today! I woke up to breakfast, flowers, cards, and presents from Kyle and Willa. They gave me a white rocking chair for the patio and a James Avery ring with Willa's birthstone in it! It could not have been a better day! I am such a blessed Mommy!
Oh my what a lovely family. You are so blessed, what a great mother's day. Willa is so beautiful, I can't wait to meet her soon.Willa has a great mother and father to give her lots of love.
2 comments:
Oh my what a lovely family. You are so blessed, what a great mother's day. Willa is so beautiful, I can't wait to meet her soon.Willa has a great mother and father to give her lots of love.
OMG!!! I can't believe your a mother! I think it is soo great and I cannot wait for mine:) Congrats to you and your hubby she is too cute :)
~Myrissa
Post a Comment