Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Willa Rolled Over!

This morning I put Willa in her play pen while I packed a few boxes in the kitchen. While I was doing this, I looked over and Willa rolled about 3/4 of the way over! I think it shocked her a little bit when she flopped back down to her back because her eyes got HUGE! I made a big deal of it, though, clapped, and got a giggle out of her. During her next few attempts, I proceeded to grab the video camera so that I could document it for Kyle to see when he gets home Friday. Typically, the camera turns on and tells me that the disc is too full...right as Willa rolled all the way to her tummy!!!!! Well, we had a little celebration together and will do it again in a few hours for the camera :) She is getting so big, which leaves me with a bittersweet feeling these days. But I am so proud of her and can't wait for whatever the future holds for us as a family.

No comments: