Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Princess Willa

So I still have a lot of my old dance costumes and Halloween costumes that I've saved for Willa to use for dress up when she is a little older. Well, we were running out of things to do around the house, so I got the box out. She is going through a phase where she love love loves to take things out (but not put them back in) and I figured shiny costumes would be a fun thing to throw all over the place. While she was throwing tutus, tap shows, and Snow White's dress all over the place, she came across this crown...

...and actually let me put it on her for just enough time to snap the photo! I'm not sure we are the princess type, but she sure liked to make Mommy laugh!

No comments: