Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 14, 2011

Meredith Greer is here!

Meredith Greer York arrived January 14, 2011, at 11:07 am. 8 lbs. 2 oz. 19 inches.
I woke up at 3:16 am that morning with STRONG contractions every 5 minutes after random ones the night before for a few hours. So I woke Kyle up about 3:30 and told him to go put gas in the car so we could go. The funny thing is that Kyle was set up get up at 4am to go to drill that day...didn't happen! But we got up, grabbed the bag, Kyle made coffee, and I made sure the grocery list made sense for my mom to go to the store that day with Willa. We drove to the hospital and made it to a room by about 5 am. I got an epidural at 8 am, felt pressure at 10:30 (I went from 5 to 10 in about 30 minutes), and pushed until our second miracle was born!







We are still adjusting to having two under 2, but so far Willa is the best big sister and so sweet with Meredith. Sleeping isn't too bad as long as Mere stays fed and dry throughout the night. I promise to put more pictures up soon, but wanted to at least get her birth on here since it is February and exactly one month overdue :)

No comments: