Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Living Life

For over 2 years since my last post, life has taken our family in many directions. God has a plan and as of now, I finally feel somewhat settled for a bit. We had another baby, Henry Lawson, on December 24, 2012, sold our house in Elgin, lived with Grandma in Plano, lived in an apartment in Plano, moved back to the Austin area (Round Rock), then Boerne. We have Willa in an amazing Classical and Christian School for Kindergarten (!!!!), Meredith is almost 4 and thriving in Preschool, and Henry will be 2 in December. I baffles me that I have three kids, all in school or preschool. I now work part time, sub at preschool, teach Sunday School, and sub in the church nursery. Kyle is still working for the Army. Maybe we'll have another baby...maybe not....it's all in Gods hands and we are thankful that it is. The holidays are crazy, so many performances, road trips, gifts to buy, and relatives to host. So much love. So much stress. So blessed. I have no idea who reads this. It may just be a fun thing for us to look at as the years go by. And if so, its purpose will have been served. Until next time...

No comments: