Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

On the move!

Willa has hit two milestones already this week! On Saturday, October 3, I went to Canton with my mom and sister while Willa stayed in Lindale with Daddy, Grandpa Fred, and Uncle Marcello. While playing on the floor, Willa took her first crawling "steps"!!!! Mommy was sad to have missed it, but so proud of her girl and loves watching her continue to work on it everyday.

Then last night, I went in to check on her because she started crying a little while after I put her to bed. When I walked in, I found her pulled up on the side of her crib onto her knees. She immediately stopped crying when she saw me and grinned so big I couldn't help but laugh. Thus, I lowered her mattress today because, as proud as I am, I was also very nervous she would find her feet and flip out of bed. She's getting so big and strong and she amazes me everyday. I am so lucky to be her mommy.

Here is a cute picture from today!

No comments: