Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Silly Girl

The past few days, Willa has been coming with some funny ways to make her mama laugh! Since I have pregnancy brain, I decided I need to not only share them, but keep them here so I remember them for her baby book (which is upstairs, in her room, and I refuse to wake her up over it).

Yesterday, I decided since it's September, I can put out my Fall decorations. So I got out my little scarecrow and put him in the front hall window. Willa decided she hates scarecrows, so I heard her, three times today, say "no no no". When I looked at her, her faced was very serious while holding the scarecrow....then I found him in an empty box in the office.....

And today, it rained ALLLLL DAAAAAAY and it's still going, plus thunder. Typical, right at bed time. Well, I had told Willa a while back that when she hears thunder, it's not scary, it's just God playing the drums. Of course, she doesn't remember this, so we had another talk about it tonight while I was getting her ready for bed. We decided that when we hear a "boom", we will say "Hi, God". So we practiced at the window and she seemed satisfied enough to go night-night. A while later, I came down here to get on the computer, monitor in hand, and the thunder started....guess what I heard on the monitor? "Hi, God. It's okaaaaay. Hi, God".....She is the biggest blessing in the world and I can only hope she stays as interested in and loving about God and Jesus as she is right now.

No comments: