Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 16, 2009

38 plus weeks

So I have been home for a little over a week now. On Friday, I was 38 weeks. There has been a lot going on in the belly and I found out last week I am 2cm and 70% effaced. I feel like I am more now after nights of cramps and back pain (all normal), but then it stops and we start all over the next evening. I have to say, I LOVE being pregnant! Well, I did until about 2 weeks ago. I am ready to be a mommy, to meet our baby, and start losing these pounds! Kyle is also ready to meet his baby girl and still hopes she will be a St. Patrick's Day baby, but I am not so sure. I have a feeling I will be at my next OB appointment on Thursday...

No comments: