So after a week and a half of contractions, though mild, I am still at 2 cm. And the doctor I saw this week (it changes since we're military and see whoever we get) was none too enthusiastic about the fact that I was actually a full 2 cm...so that a bit frustrating. I will be 39 weeks tomorrow, and next week I will start thinking about induction if she is not here by her due date next Friday, March 27. She is just fat and happy in there and sees no immediate reason so leave. This should be expected, as her parents are both quite stubborn and she has a daddy who tends to procrastinate. :)
I spend most of my days lately trying to freeze meals and walk, but usually tend to find myself asleep. These contractions happen all night, so I don't get much rest when the rest of the world does...which is probably good preparation for my near future with a baby!
Switching gears: My mom flies in Sunday! Trevor drives up from his Charleston trip on Monday! Then Lucia visits on the 1st!


1 comment:
Getting so close!!! Hang in there!!!
Post a Comment