My last day of teaching was Friday, March 6, when I was 37 weeks pregnant. When the school day was over, I had a doctor's appointment. Kyle met me there. I have stopped gaining weight (thank God) to the same extent that I had been, blood pressure is good, baby's heartbeat is in the 120s (good), and she is still head down. The doctor got out the ultrasound machine to look at her and she is ready to go! She is about 7 1/2 pounds and growing! Very active, too.
I started this new week as a housewife-stay-at-home-mommy-to-be by cleaning half the house (it really needed it after months of my being too tired to move after school). I also am in the process of making 3 meals to freeze this week so we have some good food after we bring home our baby girl. Today, I made black beans and rice. It smells so good that I am tempted to get it back out for dinner...
I think the dogs are confused as to why I am here all day, though. They keep going in and out of the house like I should leave while they do their "thing" outside as the neighborhood police...


No comments:
Post a Comment